Clinical Nurse Specialist - Community Coordinator
Do you want to be part of the future of palliative care provision in Auckland?
Here is your chance to become a key member of our dynamic and highly respected healthcare team.
As Clinical Nurse Specialist (CNS) Community Coordinator you would assist our Community Palliative Care Team in their drive for excellence in the provision of compassionate care here at Hospice West Auckland.
We are looking for a passionate and enthusiastic CNS level nurse who understands what makes a team tick and can positively contribute to making it really hum.
Hospice offers you the opportunity to grow and extend your professional horizons.
Your responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Coordination of Community Palliative Care Team rostering and workload
• Delivery of excellent holistic Specialist Palliative Care (holding a community case load)
• Coaching and Education delivery
• Delivery of community and clinic service development initiatives/projects
• Commitment to quality improvement
If you are a CNS with leadership skills and a passion for palliative care and people, please submit your CV and cover letter outlining why you are the one for this role.
For further information about this opportunity, call Karen on 0274 660 870 or apply here now.Back to Current Employment Opportunities